Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Mommy made baby a fancy new mobile!





Jerrica always told me that as a mom you figure out how to improvise because it doesn't make any sense to buy thing you can make. So I made a mobile. And in my opinion it is the coolest mobile I have ever seen in my life. Kiela loved it. 




She was talking so much. I would sway the ribbons over her body and she would grab at them. She caught the blue ribbon, over


and over and over again.


I don't know why.


Little girl played so hard so was in bed by 9:30pm.


Does that mean she'll be up at 3am? If that's the case then I need to go to bed. Tomorrow is my last day off before EIC starts up. I'm going to spend my free time tomorrow researching the company so I know exactly what they're all about, who they market to, etc... I also have to find fancy clothes. Fancy NON MATERNITY clothes. And I should call Kobe and verify that I'm no longer working there. Sorry... I got a better offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... see you next time!