Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Remember when Kiela was TWO MONTHS OLD!?!??!



I haven't been doing a very good job of keeping track of her mile stones.

But she sat up for the first time five days ago. That's six months old.

She cut her first tooth when she was four months old.

Umm... she grew out of newborn diapers at two weeks.

What are other milestones I have to keep track of!?!?! I feel so sad that I can't remember.

She started holding her head up during her third week.

Head up strong during tummy time during her third month.

She rolled over during month five.

She sat up from laying down during her six month.

She can also pull her self to standing position. Month six.

She started sitting at four months? Maybe five? I forget.


And she smiled from birth. Stole my heart when she was conceived... and will rule my life forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... see you next time!